Saturday, December 26, 2009

Animoto & Smugmug & Me

I was reading a Blog today about Animoto and how they've created a partnership with SmugMug (the site I use for hosting my pictures) and thought, hey that sounds Awesome!

So I decided just to play around and create a short (ie free) video of the images I have in my Wedding Porfolio Gallery. Their integration is so easy with SmugMug, I went to my gallery, clicked Buy, then Create a Video with Animoto. It automatically selected the images from that gallery, I shuffled the order of the photos, picked the Music, then clicked Compile.

The process took no more than 5-7 minutes, and most of that was Animoto doing their magic behind the scenes. So without further ado, my first (hopefully of many more to come) Animoto & Photography by Aaron P. Brown joint ventures :)



By the way their pricing is awesome, it's free for a 30 second video, $3 for a full length (non-commercial video) or $30 for unlimited videos for a year :)

Catcha soon!
Aaron

No comments: